The First United Methodist Church Council has decided to open up for worship on Sunday, June 14 in the sanctuary on a COVID-19 compliant basis. Please be mindful of the 6 feet distancing requirments.
1. Face Masks will be required. If you do not have a mask, we do have some available.
2. Attendance is voluntary, if you do not feel comfortable, please stay home.
3. All items have been removed from the pews. (Bible, songbooks, etc.)
4. Singing is discouraged, but humming is acceptable.
5. The Offering plate will be at the door when you exit the sanctuary. The offering plate will not be handed around as in the past.
6. Hand sanitizer will be available.
7. Seating in the sanctuary will be staggered to ensure social distancing.
8. The Fellowship Hall is also available for seating. The sound system pipes into the Fellowship Hall.
We will also discontinue Coffee Hour before and after service until further notice